Four day weekend gone, it's back to work for three days. This morning was my first running mile trial. I made it .6 miles. Started too fast. Need to work on that. 13:30 at 1.2 miles. Both running and walking. If I can get my start correct, that will even out to about 10 mins. Works for me.
I thought it was going to be a long day with little to do, but our applications team never disappoints. I even stayed overtime trying to get a query to work.
Home again, I set up the level to get the room finished, but my mind was not in it. I was glad to get to ride with my wife and daughter to Academy to get out of the house. I PUT ON 36 WAIST PANTS, BUTTONED AND ZIPPED THEM!!!
That's serious joy to me, since I have been wearing 38s for the last 10 years. The running is paying off!
No comments:
Post a Comment